I got nominated for Liebster Blog Award, hmm.
by Matheus Yuhlung
I’d like to thank Crystal for nominating me for this award.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link to them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
The following are my nominations:
1. Stargazing with van Gogh
2. Verse Doodles
4. Where Grace Abounds
5. Coffee with Haley
6. My Personal Bible Studies
7. Some secret delight.
8. Emblem of Light
9. Geeks of the Gospel
10. Random thoughts about God… and stuff.
Questions for the nominees:
- If you had to change your name, what would it be and why?
- Your Utopian dream?
- What makes your heart skip a beat?
- If you had to give your life for one person (except Christ) who would that be and why?
- Books or movies?
- What motivated you to start writing or blogging?
- Your favourite books (or authors), and why?
- Something you would like to do before you die?
- Who is your favorite Bible character, and why?
- If you had to migrate to another place, where would that be?
- Share one interesting anecdotal fact about yourself!
My answers to Crystal’s questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to write about and/or photograph, and why?
I like to write about the little things through which God reveals the wisdom of His word and love. Why? Because nothing else satisfies my soul.
2. Tell us about an experience in your life that greatly affected you, in a positive way.
None yet; I’m indoorsy, my life revolves around books, tea and the internet. But, wait, does reading count as an experience? If so then I’d say reading Rick Warren’s The Purpose Driven Life changed my life. I was an atheist turning agnostic before I stumbled upon that book.
3. What is a goal that you have for yourself in the next year or so?
Finish my book.
4. Share with us about a person in your life who has been very influential.
I don’t think I can name one.
5. What is a funny/interesting fact about yourself?
I can split the tip of my tongue in two.
Picture Credit: crystalknauss.wordpress.com